Yamaha and Audinate are teaming up on Wednesday 23 May to present a joint, free webinar titled Audio Networking For Houses Of Worship, Colleges and Universities. The webinar will cover Dante-enabled solutions for system design, implementation and management for carrying large numbers of audio channels around an auditorium and for distributing audio throughout a campus.
Hosted by US pro-audio site ProSoundWeb, the webinar will feature Andy Cooper,manager of pro audio application engineering at the Yamaha R&D Centre in London and Karl Christmas, technical marketing manager at the Yamaha R&D Centre in London, alongside Kieran Walsh, Audinate director of application engineering EMEA.
Specific topics will include:
- A brief history and overview of Dante networking.
- Why Yamaha uses Dante, along with an introduction to its Dante-enabled products.
- What makes Dante suitable for house of worship, education, and campus applications.
- How Yamaha uses Dante in its systems.
- System examples, case studies and much more.
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, where participants will have the opportunity to ask specific questions
The webinar is timed to allow as many people in Europe and the US as possible to participate, taking place at 6pm European time, 5pm UK time, 12 noon US Eastern time and 9am US Pacific time.
Registration for the webinar is free HERE.