Which technology lit your fire at ISE 2014?
- Video conferencing
- Digital signage
How has business in 2013 been for you?
- A mixed bag - Some great months, some quiet months
- Great - busier than ever, orders been placed consistently
- Disappointing - the economy is just not picking up as we hoped
4K was everywhere at InfoComm 2013. Will you be investing in it in the next 12 months?
- No, the content just isn't there at the moment
- No, the cost of hardware is too high right now
- Yes, the resolution is fantastic
Will interactive flat panels make interactive whiteboards obselete?
- Yes, screen resolution is great, installation is easy & less TCO
- No, its a product teachers know and like & will want to keep
Will you be buying a lamp-free projector this year?
- No, they are not bright enough for my needs
- Yes, the TCO makes it an attractive option
What are you looking forward to seeing at ISE 2013?
- It's the unknown element that excites me
- Glasses-free 3D
- Large OLED
- The latest products with HDBaseT
- Augmented Reality
How has business been for your company this year?
- Ok. We had some good months and some bad months
- Better than expected, it's been a good year
- Pretty slow, the economy is still struggling
How will the move to ExCel affect the PLASA exhibition in 2013?
- I don't like ExCel (or its location) so I won't be going
- I will visit the show regardless of its London location
- It will breathe new life into the exhibition
How was the London 2012 Opening Ceremony for you?
- A stunning example of the creativity and inventiveness of the UK
- An overblown, overlong mess
- OK, but I've seen better/something was missing
So, Microsoft Surface tablets, what do we think?
- It's too late in the game, I already have one I like
- A nice bridge between tablet and PC
- Not for me, I'm Mac through and through
Are you going to the InfoComm exhibition in Las Vegas?
- No, ISE is the 'must-attend' show for me these days
- No, not this year
- Yes, I wouldn't miss it
What is the next big show you will attend?
- InfoComm 2012 in Las Vegas
- Screen Media Expo in London
- Prolight+Sound in Frankfurt
What will you be hoping to get from ISE 2012?
- See new products
- Sales of products/Signing new contracts
- Increased brand awareness
Where do you think users of ‘standard’ AV products such as business projectors and flat screens will be buying most of them from in five years’ time?
- Specialist AV resellers
- Chain electronics stores
- IT resellers
How often do you want to receive our news bulletins?
- Once a week
- 5 times a week (as it is now)
- Twice a week
- 3 times a week
From UK/Europe? Are you going to InfoComm 2011?
- No, the ISE exhibition is now my main focus
- No, I can't justify the cost at the moment
- No, I can't spare the time right now
- I haven't made my decision yet
Do you have an iPad?
- Maybe in the next 12-18 months
- No, it's not for me
- Yes, I've got one
The government is to axe 700 BSF projects, is this..
- We'll be ok, we saw it coming and are moving into other sectors
- A disaster for the av industry
- We aren't involved in the education sector so it doesn't affect us
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.