Hosted offering supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution video and content sharing.
Vidyo’s cloud suite includes a Video Conferencing as a Service (VCaaS) offering called Hosted VidyoConferencing and will include a developer-focused Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering.
Hosted VidyoConferencing enables teams of any size to deploy simple, optimised cloud-based (including with hybrid) video conferencing with a rich feature set
- Cloud bursting allows customers to temporarily exceed purchased capacity if usage spikes or capacity needs change
- Support for 4K Ultra HD resolution for multiparty video and content sharing and hundreds of simultaneous video participants
- Interoperability with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, H.323, SIP and PSTN phones
- WebRTC support, with VP9 and VP8 codecs, to reduce friction for guests to join meetings
- Scalable and affordable for large meetings and deployments
- Encrypted communications to protect privacy and comply with rigorous security standards, HIPAA compliance underway
- Integrated directory for dial-by-name
- Click-to-connect to meet with anyone inside or outside an organisation.
Vidyo PaaS introduces a powerful, easy-to-use API designed specifically for developers that works across endpoints – web, mobile and desktop – giving developers a simplified way to embed secure, scalable, high-quality multipoint video and collaboration into any workflow, application, endpoint or IoT form factor.