Daktronics in conjunction with Mexican partner Pantallas Publitronics was called on to provide two new LED video displays for Estadio BBVA Bancomer, home of C.F. Monterrey in Monterrey, Mexico.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Daktronics delivers LED displays for Estadio BBVA BancomerThe displays were installed this summer and are ready for C.F. Monterrey, commonly known as [...]
- English National Opera invests in Yamaha TF1ENO's Head of Sound Jacey Linton explains: “We do many events, from full opera productions [...]
- Pete’s Big TVs makes magic for Penn & Teller’s ‘Fool Us’Aspiring magicians are invited onstage to show their tricks and fool the magician-comedian duo Penn [...]
- MIPRO provides wireless solution for historic churchConveniently MIPRO has its headquarters just 10 minutes away from the beautiful Sainte-Ode Catholic Church, [...]
- On tour lighting magic from RobeLighting designer Ed Warren specified 32 x Robe BMFL Spots and 10 x CycFX 8s [...]
- Søren Storm to head up GLP Asia and Pacific salesSøren, who has worked in the industry for the last 18 years, both for Martin [...]
- Martin Professional lights up LAVO NYCThe result is a club that’s not only much more attuned to the expectations of [...]
- Royal Caribbean International installs Daktronics displays on robotsRoyal Caribbean International partnered with Daktronics of Brookings, South Dakota, in conjunction with Robotic Arts [...]
- Martin Audio brings La Boheme to lifePuccini’s famous opera was not only heard live by an audience of 20,000 through Martin [...]
- AMX and Microsoft integrate Surface Hub with AMX meeting room control ecosystemMicrosoft and AMX have entered into a partnership to integrate Microsoft’s SurfaceTM Hub collaboration system [...]
- Daktronics keeps running at London 2012 Olympic legacy venuesThe team at Daktronics have been determined to direct their power as a collective towards [...]
- Sennheiser targets Middle East BYOD market with live audio streaming via mobile phone appSennheiser is targeting customers in the Middle East with its MobileConnect live audio streaming to [...]
- Texan college installs first Tekvox Ultra HD Quadview Collaborative ClassroomTekvox has delivered and installed the world’s first UltraHD Quadview Classroom at Lone Star College [...]
- The Voice Norway is powered by Vue Audiotechnik systemsVue Audiotechnik has provided a state-of-the-art sound system for TV show The Voice Norway 2015 [...]
- Saville presents community group with cinema AV techA community group in Cloughmills, Northern Ireland, has won a UK-wide competition for cinema projection [...]
- Avnu launches BrightSign built-in digital displaysBrightSign, the global market leader in digital signage media players, has announced an alliance with [...]
- Outdoor LED walls are gaining ground at high-profile eventsDemand for indoor and outdoor LED walls is soaring, according to AV and digital solutions [...]
- Gallery: Consultants Roundtable To read the full consultants roundtable feature click here. [...]
- Top tips to create professional video and reach new audiencesWith recent advances in camera technology, streaming services and production systems such as NewTek’s TriCaster, even beginners [...]
- Sydney Theatre Company selects Clear-Comm wireless comms with low latencyThe Sydney Theatre Company has replaced an ageing wireless communications system with a FreeSpeak II [...]
- XL Video cuts set up time by two thirds for Pointless showXL Video has created a new version of the LED scoreboard on the popular TV [...]
- Hewshott appoints Dowse as group chief operating officerHewshott International has appointed Joseph Dowse to the post of group chief operating officer. Dowse has held [...]
Bosch Security Systems was chosen as the supplier of an integrated fire detection and voice evacuation system for both the domestic and international terminals at Antalya Airport in Southern Turkey.
Needed a compact, portable digital mixing console which could deliver high quality mixes.
London based creative projection specialist, The Projection Studio, led by Ross Ashton and collaborating with Edinburgh based War Productions, has won a competitive bid to create a spectacular mapped video projection to be projected onto the facade of Blackpool’s famous tower as part of the city’s 2015 Illuminations.
Provided LED video panels, projectors and crew.
MIPRO’s applications consultant, Daniel Ku, felt the acoustics posed a challenge as the sanctuary was highly reverberant and the existing sound system needed to be replaced.
Mumford & Sons are on the road in support of their ‘Wilder Mind’ third studio album, currently in Europe playing a mix of own-show headliners and festivals in picturesque locations.
Lighting industry veteran, Søren Storm, is the company’s new Sales Director for Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
Evotec, a drug discovery solutions company, turned to INITION and Optoma when it needed a replacement for its passive dual 3D projection system that could present complex shapes, such as molecules in 3D, and switch easily from 2D to 3D presentations.
The City of Karlsruhe kicked off a 15-week long summer festival to celebrate its 300th anniversary, with the Karlsruhe Palace playing a central role. Dancers and opera performers entertained a crowd of 40,000 before the evening was concluded by fireworks.
Located in midtown Manhattan, TAO Group’s LAVO NYC destination nightclub attracts sophisticated revelers looking for weekend rowdiness. When SJ Lighting Inc.’s Stephen Lieberman was asked by management to refresh the outdated lighting system, he immediately realised that what was really needed was a complete overhaul, complemented by the RUSH by Martin line of lighting fixtures from HARMAN’s Martin Professional.