Set deep in the rolling hills of Leicestershire, the fourth Noisily Festival spanned a range of musical genres through a Funktion-One set-up from Bassline Productions and Audio Feed.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Quadraphonic Funktion-One sound for Noisily FestivalAcross four stages and a smattering of smaller venues, performances from industry defining artists like [...]
- Biamp Systems to Speak at InfoComm India and feature DSP platformsBoth sessions will be held in Room 2 and provide attendees a first-hand look at the latest [...]
- ISE warns exhibitors regarding unofficial data requestsDespite issuing a legal undertaking to stop the practice, the above-named directories are continuing to [...]
- Streaming successToday, video is part of a growing communications portfolio that includes audio, chat, email, instant [...]
- Theatrical production at its finestIt was quite a brief: create the best theatre in the world for a future [...]
- Preview: IBC ventures into new territoryAlthough the digital media corporate and entertainment industry has been transitioning from traditional technologies and [...]
- Capturing the magic of MontreuxLady Gaga, Tony Bennett, The Chemical Brothers and Lionel Richie - festival line-ups don’t get [...]
- Star attractionThe pressure is on for amusement parks to offer visitors ultimate thrills as well as [...]
- Telling a great tale wellThis year’s UAE Pavilion at Milan Expo uses innovative design and cutting-edge technology to explore [...]
- Maestros of mapping3D content creation and mapping has opened doors for immersive experiences in a way 2D [...]
- Are you sending all the right signals?Most of us are familiar with the inputs and outputs of an AV system – [...]
- Matthew Anders – Associate Manager, Collaboration Ops, eBayHe manages vendor relationships across the company and selects new vendors for their continuing development [...]
- Are building firms squeezing out the AV specialists?David Willrich, owner, DJW "Practical completion is always a key date and a race to have [...]
- Green-GO at the Expo MilanoOne of the countries exhibiting at the Milan Expo, Kazakhstan, the host of the 2017 [...]
- Kitting out your boardroom: saving money in the long runTechnology now allows us access files, work collaboratively on screen and stream data wirelessly. Upgrading [...]
- Lectrosonics is perfect fit for new frequenciesUse of audio wireless equipment in the broadcast and live sound industry has dramatically increased [...]
- Barco technology in the meeting roomThe cooperation between Barco and Aramco goes back many years and the company is even [...]
- JCDecaux launches The Salford Arch and new nationwide networkOne of JCDecaux’s largest roadside digital screens with on average 1.2 million impacts every week [...]
- Tannoy at Mumbai’s Vidyalanker Institute of TechnologyThe Vidyalankar Institute of Technology - situated in Wadala (East), a central suburb of Mumbai - decided [...]
- PLASA ceo Matthew Griffiths to step downIn a letter written by founder of White Light and chair of PLASA's governing body, [...]
- Stampede introduces Drone Video SystemsRecent industry studies forecast that over the next 5 years, drones will be used by [...]
- Protec gears up for new season with new productsProtec used the L-Acoustics K2 system with a DiGiCo SD5 desk, lighting which included many [...]
During InfoComm India Biamp Systems will present two speaking sessions titled ‘The Exploration of Networked Audio Protocols: AVB, CobraNet & Dante’ on 2 September from 3:30pm. 5:00pm., and ‘UC&C and Huddle Spaces’ on 3 September from 10:30am – 12:00pm.
The new LG Electronics 1.8mm bezel videowall will be on show for the first time to the UK market at Midwich Tech Exposed on 16 and 17 September at Mercedes-Benz World in Surrey.
Unofficial ‘requests for data’ from Expo Guide, Fair Guide and others.
Video production in the corporate world has undergone a radical transformation in recent years, the result of changing trends, technologies and processes. George Cole reports.
Ground-breaking projects such as the Han Show Theatre demand a team with outstanding creative and technical abilities. Steve Montgomery reveals how the Chinese mega structure could well be an example of world-beating AV.
Disruptive technologies, drones and virtual reality will be high on the agenda at IBC. Zoe Mutter asks ceo, Michael Crimp what other new sessions, solutions and innovations will appeal to pro-AV attendees.
The extraordinary performances delivered by musical heavyweights in Montreux Jazz Festival’s auditoriums are more than deserving of being treasured in an archive. Zoe Mutter explored how the event is recorded and streamed for audiences around the globe to enjoy.
When Belgian theme park Bobbejaanland created a new attraction to complement its existing portfolio, immersing visitors was the aim. Zoe Mutter explores the high-tech chosen to wow thrill seekers.
HowToAV.tv was launched in direct response to industry demand for a free online training channel CIE-Group received. Chris Edwards, CIE-Group marketing director, tells Zoe Mutter why the resource will prove invaluable to AV professionals of all experience levels looking to improve their technical knowledge.
Some 145 nations are participating in the World Expo 2015 being held in Milan and which finishes on 31 October. Our star of the show was undoubtedly the UAE Pavilion which was emotional, challenging, thought-provoking, yet managed to educate and engage. Clive Couldwell explains how.