Last week, the shortlisted companies and sponsors for this year’s AV Awards gathered at Barclay’s HQ for the inaugural Shortlist Party.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Check out our AV Awards Shortlist Party photo gallery!Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a successful event - the first [...]
- David Franklin joins Pro-Ology "This is a very exciting time for me to join in the company's development," says [...]
- Brazilian Basilica features Renkus-Heinz As with Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle, the interior of the basilica is very reverberant [...]
- Athletes thrive with Harman JBL line arrays and Crown amplifiersTo cater to the sheer volume of people attending this event, Total Korea opted for [...]
- Martin Audio’s mammoth charity walkStaff from Martin Audio subjected themselves to a real endurance test when they took up [...]
- Calling AV freelancersOver the past year, White Light has expanded its services and expertise across a variety of [...]
- Visual festival extravaganzaT in the Park attracts 85,000 music fans per day to Scotland. The headliners at [...]
- Roskilde Festival taps LEOPARDThe smallest member of the Meyer Sound LEO family of loudspeakers, the LEOPARD system was [...]
- Peerless-AV launches trolley for SMART KappThe SR542-KAPP Trolley fills a hole in the market for a complementary trolley for the [...]
- Daktronics delivers LED displays for Estadio BBVA BancomerThe displays were installed this summer and are ready for C.F. Monterrey, commonly known as [...]
- English National Opera invests in Yamaha TF1ENO's Head of Sound Jacey Linton explains: “We do many events, from full opera productions [...]
- Pete’s Big TVs makes magic for Penn & Teller’s ‘Fool Us’Aspiring magicians are invited onstage to show their tricks and fool the magician-comedian duo Penn [...]
- MIPRO provides wireless solution for historic churchConveniently MIPRO has its headquarters just 10 minutes away from the beautiful Sainte-Ode Catholic Church, [...]
- On tour lighting magic from RobeLighting designer Ed Warren specified 32 x Robe BMFL Spots and 10 x CycFX 8s [...]
- Søren Storm to head up GLP Asia and Pacific salesSøren, who has worked in the industry for the last 18 years, both for Martin [...]
- Martin Professional lights up LAVO NYCThe result is a club that’s not only much more attuned to the expectations of [...]
- Royal Caribbean International installs Daktronics displays on robotsRoyal Caribbean International partnered with Daktronics of Brookings, South Dakota, in conjunction with Robotic Arts [...]
- Martin Audio brings La Boheme to lifePuccini’s famous opera was not only heard live by an audience of 20,000 through Martin [...]
- AMX and Microsoft integrate Surface Hub with AMX meeting room control ecosystemMicrosoft and AMX have entered into a partnership to integrate Microsoft’s SurfaceTM Hub collaboration system [...]
- Daktronics keeps running at London 2012 Olympic legacy venuesThe team at Daktronics have been determined to direct their power as a collective towards [...]
- Sennheiser targets Middle East BYOD market with live audio streaming via mobile phone appSennheiser is targeting customers in the Middle East with its MobileConnect live audio streaming to [...]
- Texan college installs first Tekvox Ultra HD Quadview Collaborative ClassroomTekvox has delivered and installed the world’s first UltraHD Quadview Classroom at Lone Star College [...]
With more than 15 years experience in the AV industry, David Franklin is joining the sales and marketing team at Pro-Ology Ltd, based in Dorset and offering a nationwide service installing professional presentation technology.
W-DMX by Wireless Solution Sweden AB played a starring role during the closing ceremony for the first European Games at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Built less than 10 years ago, Sao Paolo’s stunningly gorgeous Basilica Nosa Senhora do Rosario boasts Gothic-style architecture inspired by such medieval grand cathedrals as Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in Paris.
Staff take up the Grand Union 50K Challenge for Mind and Macmillan.
South Korean Harman Pro distributor Techdata and audio rental company Total Korea recently provided the sound reinforcement systems at the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2015 Universiade in Gwangju, South Korea.
New London Architecture (NLA) wanted to create a huge model of London that would use projection to show the city’s growth over the last two millennia and planned future developments.
Theatrical lighting supplier White Light has build up a reputable list of hundreds of freelance lighting designers with whom it works with on multiple projects. The company is now looking to form a new list of freelancers who specialise in the fields of audio and video.
For T in the Park’s first stint at Strathallan Castle, CT supplied four of its stages with screens.
At Denmark’s Roskilde Festival – thought to be the largest music festival in northern Europe – this new linear sound reinforcement system led a line-up of 200+ Meyer Sound loudspeakers to deliver sonic detail and immersion to crowds at four different stages.
Bespoke trolley for the 42in digital capture board.