More details surrounding the IPO we featured last week.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- UPDATE: Midwich listingFollowing on from our earlier story the Initial Public Offering is expected to raise £75.2 [...]
- Barco takes over control system company Medialon"We believe that you, our customer, will enjoy important benefits from this merging of the [...]
- HIG Capital affiliate buys AVI-SPLPresumably more of the financial details will emerge in the next few days. In the [...]
- Aventeq helps build on ARLA’s successThe event was held for the first time at ExCeL London. Aventeq was once again [...]
- Vanguardia teams with Roly Oliver to promote new sound technology In his new position as head of live business Oliver will establish and oversee the company's [...]
- SMART’s new UK partner programmeSMART Technologies has launched a new go-to-market (GTM) model for the UK. SMART will now [...]
- SSE Audio supplies Indigo at the O2When the O2 Arena - and its smaller, 2,800-capacity sibling, indigo at The O2 - [...]
- Protec returns to rock ’n’ rollProtec also provided the lights for the very first Korean cultural convention that took place [...]
- White Light expands business development teamJoining the team as business development manager is Ritchie Reed, who has more than 20 years [...]
- The rise of the huddle roomWith office space costing a premium, the average workplace seems to be growing smaller. This [...]
A letter addressed to customers states…
It’s all go on the markets at the moment, but we didn’t see that one coming. If you didn’t know, HIG is a global private equity investment company with $19 billion of equity capital under management.
The Association for Residential Letting Agent’s (ARLA) annual Conference is the UK’s largest and most prestigious lettings forum for the private rental industry.
Audio engineering, sound management and design consultancy Vanguardia will be working with sound engineer Roly Oliver to promote the latest innovation in sound management in the live events industry.
SMART directly dealing with the channel for the first time.
FOH and Monitor boards replace original Vi6s in all-HARMAN Professional venue.
The company, who until recently, has focussed mainly on corporate events having taken a sabbatical from rock and roll for a year, made a dramatic U-turn to support three concerts in the UAE including Nicky Minaj and the Autism Rocks Festival in Dubai that featured Flo Rida and Tyga.
WL has appointed several new business development managers to oversee the various markets in which the company is continuously expanding.
Phil Breitschadel, vice-president of international sales, Crestron EMEA, explores their use for simple user interfacing.
The AVUG has achieved a major milestone gaining a foothold in three regions by holding its inaugural meeting in Hong Kong last Friday.