The Duo (pictured) is a lightweight media server with all the features of Picturall’s heavyweight servers.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Shure brings conferencing microphones into the 21st centuryShure is hosting the world debut of a networkable conferencing audio solution, Microflex Advance, at [...]
- Editor’s viewpoint: the hordes are coming to ISE 2016 [...]
- Signagelive achieves Platinum Partner Status on Samsung ProgrammeThe global provider of a cloud-based digital signage technology platform was rewarded for its continued [...]
- Digital Projection: pioneering laser projection for high-end pro AVDigital Projection has launched the second generation of its lamp-free HIGHlite laser with a host [...]
- ZeeVee: ‘We are being recognised as an IP company’"We have a copper version and a fibre version of the ZyPer4K product. And now [...]
- NewTek IP technology helps AV managers deliver video production in-houseNewTek enterprise AV customers are adopting video platforms that blend with IT infrastructures to bring [...]
- Barco’s F90 1-chip DLP laser phosphor projectors for pro AV and eventsF90 projectors can run in any orientation which gives you more flexibility in positioning them [...]
- Logitech: transforming video conferencing with Logitech GroupScott Wharton, general manager of the Logitech video collaboration group, demos Logitech Group for AV [...]
- ‘Join the winning team with Peerless-AV’‘Join the winning team with Peerless-AV’ is the stand theme at this year’s ISE and [...]
- Newline’s next generation of collaborationThe Newline TruTouch X5 is designed to fulfill the demands of video conferencing and collaborating [...]
The Typhoon projector enclosure (pictured) has been launched into the European market at ISE 2016.
The themes are being presented in co-operation with the company’s technology partners at the show in Amsterdam.
Collaboration technology has evolved to become as seamless and easy to use as possible but there are still pain points
Meetings can be stressful, and when the group is a mix of participants joining via audio, video and in-person, the
The CS¬100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and
Genelec is delighted to announce the launch of the 8430, a brand new addition to the Smart Active Monitor (SAM™)
Shure is hosting the world debut of a networkable conferencing audio solution, Microflex Advance, at ISE 2016, that is aimed
Hordes of visitors have been piling through ISE 2016, says Clive Couldwell, as AV Magazine’s on-stand sessions have highlighted both how challenging it is for retailers to project offers and experiences through handheld devices and also how much opportunity there is for women to have successful careers in AV.