PSCo will be distributing Samsung’s portfolio of LED in the UK and Ireland and have placed the first ever order for Samsung’s 1.5mm ultra fine pixel pitch LED as a demonstration unit for their Reading showroom, demonstrating their commitment to both Samsung and channel partners.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Samsung announces PSCo as distributor for LED solutions in the UKMark Taylor, LED business development manager at Samsung is responsible for the ‘go to market’ [...]
- Key appointment for CDECBrett O’Connor joins CDEC Ltd as director, with immediate effect. The successful businessman has previously managed [...]
- Turn any touch screen into a giant smartphoneThe new iTab core, from Giant iTab, transforms any touch screen into a smartphone on a [...]
- TD Maverick strengthens team with new UK sales directorScully will take responsibility for the team of UK and European salespeople, managing core targets and [...]
- Amphitheatre audio excellence from d&bDesigned in the classical amphitheatre style, the two thousand year old stone structure is elliptical [...]
- Ridley Scott, Liam Neeson and LG join forces for OLED tech Super Bowl adThe commercial is the product of father-son collaboration with Ridley Scott, executive producer, and Jake [...]
- HowToAV & AV Academy video – understanding audio echo cancellationhttps://youtu.be/zQCgBMiCq60 Roland is the principal course leader for the AV Academy Audio training courses taking place [...]
- The Music Center opts for Meyer Sound for Walt Disney Concert HallWhile the LA Phil relies on the hall’s natural acoustics to perform unamplified, an increasing [...]
- Chris Hobbs joins Midwich to head up new cables divisionThe Midwich Group has set up a Cables and Connectivity division which will be headed [...]
- Robots and 3D printing gain ground in education marketThe digital ‘maker market’ now has strong momentum, according to a downloadable report on the [...]
AV reseller / integration company announces a new addition to the board.
Says resellers can address a wider spread of applications, especially in the rapidly growing market for high end fixed installations.
Collaboration solution now officially certified and approved to operate with NATO’s highly secure Restricted Network. Becomes available commercially late February.
Clear-Com’s products enable secure, reliable and constant communications among local or geographically-disperse broadcast production teams.
The new iTab core, from Giant iTab, transforms any touch screen into a smartphone on a giant scale. The solution offers customer
Tony Scully takes on the role of UK sales director, strengthening its team ahead of the roll out of Microsoft Surface Hub and a selection of collaboration technologies in 2016.
The ancient Roman amphitheatre in Verona was the magnificent setting for Intimissimi on Ice, an evening of music and dance on a vast iced stage that covered nearly half the arena floor.
Protec uses d3 Technologies & BlackTrax with Barco & Christie projectors to deliver real-time projection tracking for the Opening Ceremony of WAG 2015 in Dubai.
In advance of the big game, LG has released its first Super Bowl commercial featuring blockbuster actor Liam Neeson and its new LG SIGNATURE OLED TV.
Audio consultant and AV Academy course leader, Roland Hemming, joins the HowToAV team to discuss audio echo cancellation.