BenQ has announced changes to its support and the sale of interactive flat panels (IFP) following Steljes Ltd, its sole distributor, going in to administration on 23 May 2016.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- BenQ honours onsite warranties on interactive flat panels sold by Steljes Ltd before administrationThe onsite warranties and technical support on units sold to reseller partners before 20 May 2016 [...]
- Christie Velvet indoor LED videowall wows at Westgate Las Vegas ResortThis enormous videowall spans the length of the world’s largest sports book creating a stadium-like [...]
- Exterity provides IP video solutions for UEFA EurosThe Euros tournament is set to attract 2.5 million visitors in ten cities around France. [...]
- Powersoft and EAW provide power and efficiency to Parc Olympique Lyonnais StadiumAxente, a professional audio distributor in France, and integration specialists Groupe SNEF and Axians worked [...]
- B-Tech adds ultra-stretch solutions to System X rangeRetailers are using LG’s 86in, 58:9 ultra-stretch signage (86BH5C) display to mount the screen in a [...]
- Loudspeakers deliver ultra-long throw with even coverageThe result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever [...]
- Bad video is worse than no videoAs a video vendor, you’ll probably be surprised to hear me say that if you [...]
- Comcen AV boosts expertiseDavies was previously Head of Media Services at the University of Wales, Newport and also held [...]
- DOOH campaign highlights power of blood donationThe campaign, one of the winners of Ocean Outdoor’s annual digital out of home competition, [...]
- Modulo Player v4’s versatile video controlThis reliable and synchronous multi-video network tool is targeted at a wide range of events [...]
A 4,400 square foot videowall boasting over 65 million pixels and comprising 1,640 2.5mm Christie Velvet LED tiles at the Westgate Sports SuperBook is keeping visitors to the casino up-to-date on everything from the rugby world cup to tennis.
Exterity has deployed its IP video solutions in 4 stadiums hosting the upcoming UEFA Euro Championships 2016 throughout France, enabling 1.1 million football fans to appreciate every detail on the pitch during the most awaited European football tournament.
Situated in the French city of Lyon, the new Parc Olympique Lyonnais (Parc OL) has ensured that its 59,000 capacity stadium will be served by pristine, broadcast quality audio — thanks to Powersoft’s Ottocanali multi-channel amplifiers and EAW’s high output, point source QX loudspeakers — as it prepares to be the main host for a major sports tournament this Summer.
Vivid Sydney is the world’s largest festival of light, music and ideas and runs over 23 nights from 27 May to 18 June. The event is owned, managed and produced by, Destination NSW, the State Government’s tourism and major events agency. Here we take a sneak peek at some of the creative magic taking place at the spectacular event.
AV mounts manufacturer’s range is designed specifically for LG’s display.
PreSonus is shipping its new ULT-series active loudspeakers which combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class with a focused vertical dispersion for an ultra-long throw.
Great audio is the foundation of collaboration argues Polycom’s executive vice-president, worldwide engineering, Michael Frendo.
Welsh AV integrator appoints Stuart Davies as AV Educational Consultant for FE and HE market sectors across the UK.
NHS Blood and Transplant today launches a new digital out of home campaign to highlight the life-saving power of blood donation.
The versatile Modulo Player from the French engineering company, Modulo Pi is a complete server solution for the most complex and demanding video applications, with an easy to use workflow.