The Mura MPX video wall capture and display cards deliver 108 square meters of advertising to attract customers at the Kamppi shopping centre.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- AV Interview: Hartley Peavey, Peavey Electronics CorporationHartley Peavey founded Peavey Electronics Corporation in 1965 with the simple goal of being the [...]
- AV Stumpfl brings dinosaur cafe AV out of the stone ageVideo integration experts Zanim8tion and AV Stumpfl have brought the AV installation at a dinosaur-themed [...]
- American Idiot inspires enthusiasm at PRG XL VideoAV consultancy PRG XL Video has worked with lighting director Tim Deiling to make a [...]
- Cisco to buy Acano to boost collaboration portfolioCisco has announced its intent to acquire Acano Limited, a London-based provider of collaboration infrastructure [...]
- InfoComm unveils education and training plans for ISE 2016InfoComm International has announced its professional development programme for Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 from [...]
- Stage Electric turns town hall into arts venue with 18 Halo-CA Grade II listed town hall in the East End of London has been transformed [...]
- Yamaha helps National Videogame Arcade to educate and entertainDesigned to encourage young people into the world of programming/game design and being a museum for [...]
- Agile workspaces and embracing acoustics in the spotlight at Reflex Technology DayThe way people work, learn and communicate in the AV world is evolving more rapidly [...]
- Nabil Hadi joins AOPENElectronics manufacturer and provider of commercial products and applied business solutions, AOPEN, specialises in two [...]
- Veteran charities see red at War Museum fundraising eventThe Imperial War Museum in London has been lit in red for Remembrance Day with [...]
The concept for The World Machine was inspired by the scientific work of English philosopher Robert Grosseteste.
AV Magazine is proud to present AV Academy – a comprehensive, InfoComm CTS-accredited training course aimed at anyone working in the professional audio visual and IT markets.
The latest products from the advanced graphics display technology specialist are the VisionSC-HD4+ high bandwidth, four channel HDMI capture card and the VisionSC-SDI4, the company’s first four-channel 3G-SDI capture card.
If experience is the great teacher then this audio pioneer has been in the classroom longer than any of his peers. Clive Couldwell talks exclusively to a true industry legend.
The transformation took place at the popular T-Rex Café at Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The company provided projection and audio equipment for the Sumba School, which required precise installation to deliver a 360° projection display.
AV consultancy PRG XL Video has worked with lighting director Tim Deiling to make a musical entitled American Idiot become
Acano will bring greater openness and scalability to Cisco’s collaboration offer.
At ISE 2016, InfoComm’s education and training lineup will feature sessions in three different formats: InfoComm Conferences, InfoComm MasterClass sessions and InfoComm FlashTracks.
Stage Electrics installed an audio system that included 18 EM Acoustics Halo-C compact line array elements.