Polycom announces three new products and better Microsoft integration.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Huge deployment of GLP fixtures at Frankfurt IAAIAA Cars, the world’s largest motor show, saw one of the biggest collections of GLP impression [...]
- Transparent display at Hard Rock CaféA 21.5in screen showcases a pair of sneakers and an Abbey Road sign. Black and white [...]
- Digital Signage Summit outlines future strategyThe first fruits of the union between invidis consulting and Integrated Systems Events have proven [...]
- UK Drone Show announces main partners: Panasonic and The Resource GroupThe key sponsors for the highly anticipated event have been revealed as Panasonic and UAV [...]
- Turning vision into realityAlbanian artist Anri Sala recently selected a Meyer Sound audio system for his multimedia installation [...]
- Atlona marketing chiefGarth Lobban joined Atlona in December 2014 as senior marketing manager. In his new, expanded role [...]
- DPA microphones ‘d:fine professionalism in AV’ at large-scale corporate eventsAn American company which runs large-scale corporate events for Fortune 500 companies has moved over [...]
- Platinum Interconnect cables win praiseA newly launched series of interconnect cables from British manufacturer Studio Connections is winning praise [...]
- Poland embraces 4K immersive cinemaHelios' new flagship multiplex in Łódź is using Christie’s Vive Audio with Dolby Atmos. The Sukcesja Retail Park [...]
- d3 and Demolition redefine IMAG on Ed Sheeran’s ‘X Tour’For most pop music tours IMAG (Image MAGnification) is simply a way to ensure that [...]
Lighting designers showcase new technology at leading automotive fair.
Crystal Display Systems has installed it in the chain’s Orlando venue to showcase classic music memorabilia from The Beatles.
Russia and MENA conferences to follow successful DSS Europe.
The unmanned aviation exhibition is the first industry event of its kind in the UK and is set to run at The NEC in Birmingham on 5-6 December.
Artist Anri Sala chooses Meyer Sound for Munich’s Haus der Kunst Exhibition.
The Macula, a Czech videomapping company, recently mesmerised a private audience of 600 VIP guests at the Rudolfinum music auditorium with the SIM/NEBULA: a 45-minute long videomapping performance accompanied by the Czech Philharmonic orchestra, led by conductor Jiří Bělohlávek.
Movie breaks new ground by showcasing new perspectives and positioning GoPro as the sole companion to lead character Mark Watney during his struggle on Mars.
Week-long series of events structured around i2i Events’ BVE will encompass the challenges and opportunities facing the wider UK media and entertainment industry.
Appoints new director of marketing
An American company which runs large-scale corporate events for Fortune 500 companies has moved over to DPA Microphones to ensure