As AV becomes more important to business processes, so user organisations have to support it more effectively. But as the technology is becoming easier to use, does it require less support? And is it best to provide that support in-house or to outsource it?
- AVFM research call – Support our surveyWe hope to provide some of the answers. As part of the research for AV’s forthcoming [...]
- SGM P-5s mingle with the stars at Swiss planetariumSince opening in 1969, the Swiss Museum of Transport Planetarium has been a source of [...]
- Brahler UK hires Paul WardWard's career spans over 35 years in the audio markets in both product management and [...]
- Apart recruits new sales manager Asia-PacificAfter his Masters in Germanic Languages and in European Economics, Servaas left Belgium to work [...]
- Philips Showline SL NITRO 510s are a hit on Goldfrapp’s latest European tourSimilar words could also describe the effects that he gets from the Philips Showline SL [...]
- Projection Studio collects second Guinness World Record Projection
- BlackTrax used at Mercedes Benz V-Class launch Projection
- VIDEO: Anna Valley chosen for Game of Thrones Season 4 premiere Projection
- Q-Sys in control at Hong Kong’s Grand Hyatt Ballroom Systems
- Facebook to acquire Oculus for $2 billion News
- Glasgow 2014’s opening ceremony to feature record-breaking digital LED backdrop Displays
Barco – in collaboration with Bardan Cinema, a full service distributor and digital cinema integrator serving Latin America – is providing its new ultra-bright DLP Cinema projectors to Cinex (Suramericana De Espectaculos).
Having already been utilised at some of the world’s biggest sporting events, including the Football World Cup, 6 Nations Rugby and Test Match Cricket, and within some of the world’s most iconic venues, Tripleplay’s IP based digital signage and IPTV solution has been selected by and implemented at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow.
Ed Johnson Audio, designer and contractor of audio systems, is a private company specialising in large events such as the NAB Conventions, Red Bull Events, and the Summer and Winter X Games.
The Swiss Museum of Transport Planetarium – the only large-scale planetarium in Switzerland – belongs to an exclusive circle that is able to depict dome-filling moving pictures within its 508 m2 area.
Ward joins the company as international sales and marketing manager.
Servaas Maesen will be responsible for the Asia-Pacificregion and will directly report to Kris Vermuyten, sales & marketing director of Apart Audio.
“Striking, stylish and slightly strange” are the words that lighting designer, Rob Sinclair, used to describe his eerie lighting design for musical duo Goldfrapp’s latest tour.
Avolites and Avolites Media have announced that teams from both brands will be demoing products being shown in the UK for the first time at PLASA Focus.
With Easter approaching and retailers bracing themselves for a busy holiday shopping period, many will be considering digital signage as a means of optimising the potential of every customer interaction.
Essentially, a control system is a technology that takes a mass of third-party components and turns them into a single system that can be controlled via one easily understood interface, reports Paul Bray.
Performing in Brixton has a special significance for Rudimental – a band proud of its London roots.
Zoe Mutter reports on a production demanding technical precision, sonic excellence and superb design.