Can you help us find out what you’re ‘actually’ doing with your events and why?
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Industry Survey: Event ProductionThe event production sector covers a wide range of projects - spectacular opening and closing ceremonies, [...]
- Biamp appoints exclusive distie in PolandAudio Plus, founded in 1998, has proved itself to be responsive to the professional AV [...]
- Battle of the cinemasBarco tells us it's spearheading the conversion from traditional lamp-based cinema projectors to laser-illuminated cinema [...]
- PALM Expo celebrates 25th anniversaryThis year marks the 25th Anniversary of PALM Expo and the organising committee together with [...]
- A.C. Special Projects provide media responsive lighting solution for digital advertising canvasConsisting of six screens and stretching 72 metres in length, Storm Cromination London is situated [...]
Microsoft to acquire LinkedIn for £18 billionBusiness
Painting with Light takes Schlagerfestival to new dimensionsLive Events
Stewart Filmscreen debuts large venue screens at InfoCommExhibition Zone
Jaguar brings the F-PACE to life at Heathrow AirportDisplays
Samsung and the V&A bring museum to life with virtual reality workshopNews
CTS Award to debut at AV Awards 2016News
A new London business club is using MultiTaction’s iWall solution at its new development at 8 St James’ Square in London.
Audio Plus will distribute the company’s professional AV products including Tesira, Audia, Nexia, and Vocia.
Laser projection vendors Barco, Christie and NEC tough it out for a share of the lucrative cinema conversion market.
The pro audio, light, music and technology returns on the 1st – 4th September at the China International Exhibition Centre, OLD (CIEC).
A.C. Special Projects Ltd. (ACSP) has provided a tailor-made, media responsive, colour-changing solution which introduces a complementary lighting scheme to the rear support structure of Storm Cromination London – the iconic digital canvas in West London and one of Europe’s longest digital advertising billboards.
Not in this Lifetime Tour reunites Guns N’ Roses original lineup for the first time in over 20 years at the Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Team Aventeq took on one of the countries toughest obstacle course runs, appropriately called The Suffering.
🎬AV TV - Most Recent Video
⚏AV Product News
MultiSync X551UHD and X651UHD-2 IGT with bezel-free design to deliver smooth interaction with multi-touch applications.
⚏AV Blog Updates
There are a great number of business considerations to make on a day-to-day basis. Nine times out of ten, they will come down to one factor: cost, says Chris Hutber, general manager at Hire Intelligence.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
The reach of digital signage is almost limitless. People expect to interact with it and for it to interact with their devices. Paul Bray explores recent developments in this dynamic technology.
Clive Couldwell interviews this very much hands-on, outgoing and personable Italian about his life, business approach and plans for voice and video conferencing specialist Polycom post Mitel acquisition.