Riding high on its students’ recent exam success – a 100% pass-rate achievement from students completing the Arts Award, for the second consecutive year – Entertainment Workshops (EW), is throwing open its doors to the industry for the EW Open Day, on Monday 22 September, from 3.30pm – 7pm.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Robe shines at 2014 Teen Choice AwardsOver 100 Robe moving lights made a serious impact as part of Tom Kenny’s lighting [...]
- L-Acoustics manages big noise in the parkBoth concerts are outdoors, but pose unique challenges for sound crews. Rock im Park’s Zeppelinfeld [...]
- Kramer launches RC-43T control panelThe RC-43T uses proprietary KNET protocol to power and communicate over a single cable and [...]
- Avolites provides concert control after the big gameAs Major League Baseball pennant races hit a feverish pitch during these dogs days of [...]
- DPA Microphones expands sales forceDPA Inc, the US branch of DPA Microphones, says it has appointed Christopher Spahr, Pedro Rocha and [...]
The multipurpose Ansan Evergreen Gymnasium’s sound is delivered through a Renkus-Heinz PN102 line array system
Polycom RealPresence One, launched early this year for industries like manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, financial services and various other verticals, is now available in the UK.
Over 100 Robe moving lights made a serious impact as part of Tom Kenny’s lighting design for the 2014 Teen
The Rock im Park and Rock am Ring festivals are the most popular music festivals in Germany, attracting an audience of 150,000. The two festivals are held simultaneously in Nürburg and Nuremberg, in the West and South of Germany. The events each boast an almost identical artist line-up, with headliners this year including Metallica, Linkin Park, Iron Maiden, and Kings of Leon.
The Hitachi CP-X8170 projector provides consistent visual accompaniment to stage productions at the 750-seat performing arts centre.
According to independent source Future Source, BenQ has climbed to 12.3% market share for Q2 in the UK, making them the third largest projector brand for sales over this period.
Just Lamps is helping their customers across Europe take advantage of the ‘back to school’ projector lamp market.
🎬AV TV - Most Recent Video
⚏AV Product News
Audio, video and computer signal processing specialists, Kramer Electronics, has introduced the RC-43T, a six−button auxiliary control panel that works as a remote control panel for master room controllers such as the Kramer SL−1 in classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms or auditoriums.
⚏AV Blog Updates
Nicolas Berg, strategic marketing manager, presentation and communications, Sony Europe examines ‘why presentations have become stale and how to overcome this’
⚏AV Buyers Guide
The advent of larger, cheaper flat panel displays has taken over the lower end of the projector market recently, but if you want it big, bright and high quality projectors have much to offer, writes Paul Bray.
One of the most evocative and important examples of just how powerful AV can be opened to the public on 21 May. Clive Couldwell reports on how New York is remembering its darkest event of modern times.