Lighting designers showcase new technology at leading automotive fair.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Huge deployment of GLP fixtures at Frankfurt IAAIAA Cars, the world’s largest motor show, saw one of the biggest collections of GLP impression [...]
- Transparent display at Hard Rock CaféA 21.5in screen showcases a pair of sneakers and an Abbey Road sign. Black and white [...]
- UK Drone Show announces main partners: Panasonic and The Resource GroupThe key sponsors for the highly anticipated event have been revealed as Panasonic and UAV [...]
- Atlona marketing chiefGarth Lobban joined Atlona in December 2014 as senior marketing manager. In his new, expanded role [...]
- Platinum Interconnect cables win praiseA newly launched series of interconnect cables from British manufacturer Studio Connections is winning praise [...]
AV Awards 2015: The winners!News
Rugby World Cup kicks off with White LightLive Events
Framestore launches Morgan Stanley Times Square projectDisplays
Artichoke reveals ambitious Lumiere festival programmeLighting
TUI Cruises equips new cruise liners with Martin AudioAudio
Gallery: AV Awards Judging Day 2015News
Crystal Display Systems has installed it in the chain’s Orlando venue to showcase classic music memorabilia from The Beatles.
Russia and MENA conferences to follow successful DSS Europe.
The unmanned aviation exhibition is the first industry event of its kind in the UK and is set to run at The NEC in Birmingham on 5-6 December.
Artist Anri Sala chooses Meyer Sound for Munich’s Haus der Kunst Exhibition.
The Macula, a Czech videomapping company, recently mesmerised a private audience of 600 VIP guests at the Rudolfinum music auditorium with the SIM/NEBULA: a 45-minute long videomapping performance accompanied by the Czech Philharmonic orchestra, led by conductor Jiří Bělohlávek.
Movie breaks new ground by showcasing new perspectives and positioning GoPro as the sole companion to lead character Mark Watney during his struggle on Mars.
Week-long series of events structured around i2i Events’ BVE will encompass the challenges and opportunities facing the wider UK media and entertainment industry.
⚏AV Product News
This year has seen the production solution specialist widen its range of services.
⚏AV Blog Updates
With the onward advancement of technology and the increase in expectations, a flip chart and pen simply doesn’t cut the mustard for business meetings any longer, says Optoma territory manager, Nick Price.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Signal delivery, switching and processing can be a complex area to master. Paul Bray talks to experts in their field to help explain the processes and terminology.