Last week, the shortlisted companies and sponsors for this year’s AV Awards gathered at Barclay’s HQ for the inaugural Shortlist Party.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Check out our AV Awards Shortlist Party photo gallery!Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a successful event - the first [...]
- David Franklin joins Pro-Ology "This is a very exciting time for me to join in the company's development," says [...]
- Calling AV freelancersOver the past year, White Light has expanded its services and expertise across a variety of [...]
- Roskilde Festival taps LEOPARDThe smallest member of the Meyer Sound LEO family of loudspeakers, the LEOPARD system was [...]
- Peerless-AV launches trolley for SMART KappThe SR542-KAPP Trolley fills a hole in the market for a complementary trolley for the [...]
Gallery: AV Awards Judging Day 2015News
Research call: video production and streamingNews
AC-ET supplies British Grand Prix party lighting and projectionLive Events
Upgrade for Navy training at HMS CollingwoodProjection
AV Awards 2015: shortlist announcedNews
iLive installed in new outdoor theatre in ChinaAudio
With more than 15 years experience in the AV industry, David Franklin is joining the sales and marketing team at Pro-Ology Ltd, based in Dorset and offering a nationwide service installing professional presentation technology.
W-DMX by Wireless Solution Sweden AB played a starring role during the closing ceremony for the first European Games at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Built less than 10 years ago, Sao Paolo’s stunningly gorgeous Basilica Nosa Senhora do Rosario boasts Gothic-style architecture inspired by such medieval grand cathedrals as Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle in Paris.
South Korean Harman Pro distributor Techdata and audio rental company Total Korea recently provided the sound reinforcement systems at the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2015 Universiade in Gwangju, South Korea.
Staff take up the Grand Union 50K Challenge for Mind and Macmillan.
New London Architecture (NLA) wanted to create a huge model of London that would use projection to show the city’s growth over the last two millennia and planned future developments.
Theatrical lighting supplier White Light has build up a reputable list of hundreds of freelance lighting designers with whom it works with on multiple projects. The company is now looking to form a new list of freelancers who specialise in the fields of audio and video.
🎬AV TV - Most Recent Video
⚏AV Product News
The Wings Engine Raw delivers the smoothest possible uncompressed playback system with full timeline control.
⚏AV Blog Updates
Today, anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can stream video content. The challenge is to create professional looking content that makes an impact and engages the audience, says NewTek’s Chris Waddington.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Projectors form an essential part of many AV installations and a fast-paced and competitive market means that AV professionals can now choose from a wide range of models, reports Andrew Williams.