More details surrounding the IPO we featured last week.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- UPDATE: Midwich listingFollowing on from our earlier story the Initial Public Offering is expected to raise £75.2 [...]
- Barco takes over control system company Medialon"We believe that you, our customer, will enjoy important benefits from this merging of the [...]
- HIG Capital affiliate buys AVI-SPLPresumably more of the financial details will emerge in the next few days. In the [...]
- Aventeq helps build on ARLA’s successThe event was held for the first time at ExCeL London. Aventeq was once again [...]
- SMART’s new UK partner programmeSMART Technologies has launched a new go-to-market (GTM) model for the UK. SMART will now [...]
Durham Fire Service relies on Optoma for training simulationNews
wysiwyg previsualises Sama-Sama Live ExperienceNews
Signagelive and IAdea team to deliver enterprise-class 4K signageDigital Signage
Gaga Bowie Grammy’s tribute ends in Holo-Gauze explosionLive Events
Reverze inspires forward thinking from WIcreationsLive Events
A training triumph for AV AcademyAudio
A letter addressed to customers states…
It’s all go on the markets at the moment, but we didn’t see that one coming. If you didn’t know, HIG is a global private equity investment company with $19 billion of equity capital under management.
The Association for Residential Letting Agent’s (ARLA) annual Conference is the UK’s largest and most prestigious lettings forum for the private rental industry.
Audio engineering, sound management and design consultancy Vanguardia will be working with sound engineer Roly Oliver to promote the latest innovation in sound management in the live events industry.
SMART directly dealing with the channel for the first time.
FOH and Monitor boards replace original Vi6s in all-HARMAN Professional venue.
The company, who until recently, has focussed mainly on corporate events having taken a sabbatical from rock and roll for a year, made a dramatic U-turn to support three concerts in the UAE including Nicky Minaj and the Autism Rocks Festival in Dubai that featured Flo Rida and Tyga.
⚏AV Product News
New ultra-quiet, short-depth rack PC perfect for unique AV installations.
⚏AV Blog Updates
Phil Breitschadel, vice-president of international sales, Crestron EMEA, explores their use for simple user interfacing.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Falling costs and shrinking pixel pitches are helping bring LED into the mainstream professional AV space to represent a serious business opportunity, Clive Couldwell reports.
Promoting your musical creations in visual form is becoming a necessity for artists. Zoe Mutter looks at how a Danish recording studio is incorporating a live video workflow into its facility to help musicians showcase their work.