The Macula, a Czech videomapping company, recently mesmerised a private audience of 600 VIP guests at the Rudolfinum music auditorium with the SIM/NEBULA: a 45-minute long videomapping performance accompanied by the Czech Philharmonic orchestra, led by conductor Jiří Bělohlávek.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Atlona marketing chiefGarth Lobban joined Atlona in December 2014 as senior marketing manager. In his new, expanded role [...]
- Platinum Interconnect cables win praiseA newly launched series of interconnect cables from British manufacturer Studio Connections is winning praise [...]
- d3 and Demolition redefine IMAG on Ed Sheeran’s ‘X Tour’For most pop music tours IMAG (Image MAGnification) is simply a way to ensure that [...]
- White Light supports Charlotte Johnson Wahl art exhibition The drinks reception utilised WL’s extensive audio equipment including EM Acoustics EMS 81 loudspeakers, a [...]
- Gallery: AV Awards 2015 [...]
AV Awards 2015: The winners!News
Rugby World Cup kicks off with White LightLive Events
Framestore launches Morgan Stanley Times Square projectDisplays
Artichoke reveals ambitious Lumiere festival programmeLighting
TUI Cruises equips new cruise liners with Martin AudioAudio
Gallery: AV Awards Judging Day 2015News
Movie breaks new ground by showcasing new perspectives and positioning GoPro as the sole companion to lead character Mark Watney during his struggle on Mars.
Week-long series of events structured around i2i Events’ BVE will encompass the challenges and opportunities facing the wider UK media and entertainment industry.
Appoints new director of marketing
An American company which runs large-scale corporate events for Fortune 500 companies has moved over to DPA Microphones to ensure
A newly launched series of interconnect cables from British manufacturer Studio Connections is winning praise in theatre and music recording
The country’s largest cinema operator has become the latest cinema chain to embrace a fully immersive large-format experience.
Crafting multi-layered looks for multiple show sets.
⚏AV Product News
This year has seen the production solution specialist widen its range of services.
⚏AV Blog Updates
With the onward advancement of technology and the increase in expectations, a flip chart and pen simply doesn’t cut the mustard for business meetings any longer, says Optoma territory manager, Nick Price.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Signal delivery, switching and processing can be a complex area to master. Paul Bray talks to experts in their field to help explain the processes and terminology.