The Apart PCR3000RMKIII is a professional multisource CD/USB/SD-card music player with integrated FM RDS and DAB+ tuner.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Absen shows off 4K LEDAbsen will showcase its latest range of 4K LED displays for rental and fixed installation, [...]
- What has been the most important tech development in production?Durham Marenghi, lighting designer “The last 20 years have seen some amazing developments in lighting technology, [...]
- AMX fundraises for AV charityAMX’s employees took part in a series of demanding challenges to fundraise for a music [...]
- Robe goes LARGEThese include the BMFL Blade – the next fixture in Robe’s new Bright Multi-Functional Luminaire [...]
- Roland launches new video switcherOffering multi-format flexibility with a choice of additional audio and video options using the Roland [...]
Holo-Gauze creates ultimate selfie for Gadget ShowNews
Panasonic to light up People’s Palace at Prolight+SoundProjection
Chauvet lights up World Autism Awareness DayLighting
d3′s projection mapping magic for VolvoProjection
A curious incident of pixel mapping perfectionLighting
Martin Audio gets Legotastic at Prolight+SoundAudio
New sub-compact line array system consists of the S10 line array enclosure, S119 subwoofer, Blueprint AV and the E-rack, Adamson’s new unified rack solution.
Aimed at studio environments, the C314 offers a best in class self-noise and dynamic range, a flat, high linear frequency response and neutral sound.
Claims the CDC six features the fastest, most intuitive user interface and highest possible audio performance of any audio mixing console available.
Bit of an odd one. Why are they reducing it by a day?
Loudspeaker models are ground-stacked with touring versions coming later this year.
Audio specialist Sennheiser has unveiled a wireless microphone systems for cameras that should also interest film-makers.
Projection experts completed guerilla marketing campaign to promote the Prodigy’s number one album The Day is My Enemy.
⚏AV Product News
With the company’s European HQ in Rüsselsheim a mere stone’s throw from the Frankfurt Messe, Prolight+Sound has become something of a homecoming for theLED panel manufacturer, a regular exhibitor at the show since 2011.
⚏AV Blog Updates
Coming up with concepts for events is an artistic process. It’s about vision and seeing the big picture. It’s also about technology and how the vision can be realised. But do art and technology mix? It’s a loaded question. Always up for debate, according to Broadsword Production Group creative event consultant, Matt Green.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Whether it be education or business, touch-sensitive technology is supporting dynamic and realtime interaction. Paul Bray finds out who’s buying, specifing and implementing its use.
With this year marking the 20th anniversary of the Prolight+Sound trade show, we asked four production professionals what they believe has had the most significant impact on event production since the show was launched.