Dynamic Media Solutions Limited (DMS) has appointed Danny Wise as its new technical project manager supporting its continued growth and investment in client services and event deliverables.
- Danny Wise joins Dynamic Media SolutionsWise joins DMS from Blitz Communications Limited to manage the continued growth of client services [...]
- Show preview: PRO to combine tech innovations and networking opportunitiesPRO was conceived following the success of DJ and electronic music production exhibition, BPM, which [...]
- SGM lights up UEP’s ChilfestCompany founder, Steve Butcher, maintains a cutting edge inventory of lighting, sound and video equipment, [...]
- Robe LEDBeam 100s shine for Vasco Rossi showsPinna used 68 Robe Robin LEDBeam 100s which were used as specials and for highlighting [...]
- Martin Audio appoints new managing directorWith a Masters in Business Administration and a 24-year career spanning multiple sectors of technology, [...]
- Glasgow 2014 – an outstanding celebration Live Events
- Jacksonville Jaguars team up with Daktronics to install giant HD LED display Displays
- Sony projectors ensure long-term clear vision at Hannover Airport Projection
- Highest permitted sound levels at Glastonbury achieved by Martin Audio’s MLA Audio
- Nexus shines bright at EDC Lighting
- Pixar and K-array create new audio experience Audio
Focussing on professional audio, lighting and video technology, PRO launches at the NEC, Birmingham, between 13 – 15 September. Mark Walsh, co-founder of DJ exhibition BPM and PRO, talks Zoe Mutter through the ways in which the event will act as a showcase of the latest equipment and a productive industry meeting place.
Glasgow and Scotland welcomed the world with an opening ceremony that featured thousands of friendly faces, a blend of bagpipes, banter and bravado and Europe’s largest LED screen.
Digital signage solution pens deal with service station group to better internal communications.
Chilfest 2014 — the three day music extravaganza staged in the picturesque Hertfordshire, UK countryside, and produced by production industry technical solution specialist Universal Event Productions (UEP) — was another resounding success.
Working with video director, Blue Leach, for Pearl Jam Inc. Creative Technology (CT) provided the video equipment to complement Blue’s visual directing for the 12 date European leg of Pearl Jam’s international tour.
As a direct result of an increase in business and market share within the Sub Distribution network, Sennheiser has announced a significant change to its Sub Distribution model in the UK.
Video Corporation has announced that Exactive, the Dunfermline-headquartered unified communications (UC) integrator is the latest company to be awarded Crestron
NEC MD302C6 flat panel display offers advanced technology features and medical certification to enhance diagnostics image reporting.
In this blog mini-series Brahler’s Jason Williams provides the facts about using wireless technology in the conference room, discusses the advantages and disadvantages of different technologies, and gives some useful tips and advice on about how to get the best from your wireless discussion system.
The advent of larger, cheaper flat panel displays has taken over the lower end of the projector market recently, but if you want it big, bright and high quality projectors have much to offer, writes Paul Bray.
One of the most evocative and important examples of just how powerful AV can be opened to the public on 21 May. Clive Couldwell reports on how New York is remembering its darkest event of modern times.