Tomorrow (28 April) Sharp UK is opening the doors to its central London showroom and inviting visitors to see how its portfolio of professional display products and reseller reward initiatives can safeguard margins, and guarantee channel partners the protection and control they need.
Latest Pro AV Market News
- Tips for AV Awards successAV Magazine editor, Clive Couldwell, reveals some useful advice for those of you who are [...]
- Royal Society of Medicine hosts WAVE eventLed by Abigail Brown, director at Openingz, who also acted as co-sponsor alongside Rachel Hunt, [...]
- Electrosonic helps fans enjoy The Marvel ExperienceProduced by Hero Ventures, The Marvel Experience is currently touring North America with plans for [...]
- First view of NEXO ID series at Prolight+SoundThe ID Series promises power and performance combined with versatility, making it suitable for a [...]
- Short throw projection screenThe screen has been designed for bottom-throw, ultra short throw projectors. The ST 5 Series [...]
Holo-Gauze creates ultimate selfie for Gadget ShowNews
Panasonic to light up People’s Palace at Prolight+SoundProjection
Chauvet lights up World Autism Awareness DayLighting
d3’s projection mapping magic for VolvoProjection
A curious incident of pixel mapping perfectionLighting
Martin Audio gets Legotastic at Prolight+SoundAudio
Watch our AV Awards 2015 entry hints and tips video to see how you can maximise your chances of victory!
Another well attended Women in AV event took place 20 April, hosted by Kevin McLouglin, audio visual manager at the Royal Society of Medicine.
AV reseller launches new division to complement existing array of services.
Kling & Freitag Americas Inc – a brand new distribution company based in Montreal, Canada – has exclusive distribution rights for the German loudspeaker brand throughout Canada, the US and Mexico.
Eurostar recently requested a proposal to implement a digital signage network that met certain criteria, including the ability to display high definition content, and create memorable experiences for passengers as part of its stations improvement programme.
Opens branch office and takes over distribution from Videoinform.
Using numerous interactives, augmented reality technology and multi-person gaming, fans join Spider-Man, Hulk and Iron Man in a fight against Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K. and an army of evil Adaptoids at The Marvel Experience immersive attraction.
⚏AV Blog Updates
Streaming Media Technical Specialist at True Colours Distribution, Adam Berditch, talks about running digital TV and video over IP networks.
⚏AV Buyers Guide
Audio puts the ‘A’ into AV but it doesn’t just happen by itself. Paul Bray finds that the weakest link in the audio chain can adversely affect the final results.